THE PART YOU PLAY TO ENSURE THE RETURN OF LIVE SHOWS DURING THE PANDEMIC IS CRITICAL...
Vigilance and vaccinations are the key components for how we can ensure shows and festivals make a complete comeback from the pandemic.
It’s really vital that we continue to be on the ball in the way that we handle COVID-19 as restrictions are (potentially) eased later this month in the U.K.
We are still waiting for the guidance from the Government for 21st June to be released, remember, it isn’t a given that life will return to ‘normal’ and there will most likely still be controls and guidelines in place.
KEY THEMES TO THINK ABOUT:
· The battle we have with the public thinking that the pandemic is over. PSA, it’s not…
· Hands, face, space – continue to wash your hands, use hand gel, wear a mask and social distance.
· Ventilation – Fresh air is incredibly important, although there is still a risk of transmission when outside.
· CAUTION FATIGUE – Be aware of it!
· Variants and the possibility of future mutations.
· If you are able to get the vaccine, book it ASAP, you can now receive the second after eight weeks!
· Testing - You can now pick up lateral flow tests for free in your local area. Get in the habit of doing regular testing at home.
· Do specific COVID-19 training where necessary.
· If you experience any symptoms or feel ill, please stay home and self-isolate with the rest of your household.
· COVID-19 is still widespread. Infection rates are up 75% since the easing of restrictions in May and scientists are already warning us of a third wave.
Click HERE for more information about Beating Hearts Agency
#beatingheartsagency #beatingheartsblog #livemusicindustry #bookingagent #eventprof #rockshow #tours #lockdown #handsfacespace #socialdistancing #testevents #wemissshows #supportyourcommunity #supportlivemusic #wemakeevents #vigilance #vaccination #cautionfatigue #regulartesting #itsnotoveryet #openyourwindows